Thursday, March 26, 2015

There's a brand new dance but I don't know its name....


I have recently returned from my fourth season with Nolcha Fashion Week: New York as the Marketing and Events Co-ordiator and Social Media guru (if I do say so myself!).

One of my favourite parts of being involved in Nolcha Fashion Week: New York is getting to see every aspect of the show, from months of preparation, to building the runway, to hair and makeup, to seeing a designers dreams come true as their collections come to life.  It seemed only fair of me to share some of the amazing photographs photographers took throughout the week (whilst they protected me from the crowds to grab my social media snap shots).

Each season I always find myself taking five minutes to look around and take everything in.  It can be a very overwhelming week for a small towner like myself, but I have to admit I love it.  I thrive off of the constant hustle and bustle and go, go, go.











Photo Credit: Jeffrey Holmes









Photo Credit: David Yoon

As you can guess this season was incredible, I'm so excited for September, which is going to be my fifth season, a milestone!  Preparation has already began and scouting designers for next season is in process.  One of the best parts of my job is spending hours looking at so many talented designers and then having the opportunity to help them fulfil a dream to have their collections on the runway and checking out what I should buy next.


Megan x

No comments:

Post a Comment