Monday, March 23, 2015

And then while I'm away, I'll write home everyday......

Guess who's back....back again (I am so sorry, I could not resist going Slim Shady on you all there)

Well bloggers, it has been almost two years, how very lazy of me to neglect you all.  I have considered so many times of starting a new blog and played with endless names, which were all great by the way, then I suddenly realised...who needs to start a fresh when I can kick off where I left it at age 19!?

As you know my life took a major turn in 2013, which has got progressively crazier and more amazing day by day.  I am now 21 and a regular New Yorker, well hey I travel there all the time so I may as well be a Sex in the City ite....(what?).  I work full time as the Marketing and Events co-ordinator for Nolcha Fashion Week: New York, the Independent Retailer Conference and several other USA based companies.  I am passionate about my career, adore the travel and am rather partial to a cocktail or two along the way.

My boyfriend of almost 6 years has now become my partner in crime, travelling with me and building websites along the way (which makes me question why my blog looks so rubbish, sort it out Liam).  I decided to kick my blog back off as a sort of online diary to help me keep track and not lose my mind along the way.  I hope you enjoy, and please don't feel obliged to read!

A few pictures of the past year or so....


Here's to the next chapter....

No comments:

Post a Comment