Monday, July 29, 2013

Maybe you're the same as me, we see things they'll never see...

I athoroughly over my Glasto-Blues and after a long break I am back and ready to blog!

I spent Tuesday and Wednesday of this week working hard with the Danilo Gabrielli brand at the Stitch London trade event.  After seven successful years, Stitch decided it was time to bring in women's wear, and this is where we stepped in.  Stitch was presented from one of London's most iconic buildings, The Sorting Offices on New Oxford Street.

We showcased the incredible Danilo Gabrielli AW13 Glam/Gothic inspired collection, and as always, it literally blew peoples minds.  Even buyers for men's wear stopped to have a look at just how incredible the clothes were.  I also helped with the catwalk show, so a double whammy for me.  



I have never felt so nervous/excited as I did when I was behind stage.  Delicate clothes, delicate models and me dressing them.  It was definitely not the time or place for one of my sureal 'I can't believe i'm doing this' moments.  

The show was a success, and I had time to prep for what's ahead of me in September!


1 comment:

  1. Wow that sounds so exciting! So jealous you get a behind the scenes look at working in the fashion industry.

    Check out my blog
    www.lolaslittlewonders.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete