Saturday, June 22, 2013

These vagabond shoes, They are longing to stray, Right through the very heart of it...

So bloggers, again apologies for the neglect...but I promised you exciting news and here it is.

I have held off posting, but I have received my confirmation, I AM GOING TO NEW YORK!

Yes I am, I am going to Nolcha Fashion Week, New York to check out the SS14 collections, and to work my but off, which of course I don't mind at all!! It's America for goodness sake, and my job is incredible, I could be cleaning shoes ( which I won't be ) and I'd still be grateful to be there.  



Here is the best part, I leave on my 20th Birthday...what an amazing way to celebrate.  It also means I can buy triple the amount of goodies at the airport, it will be my birthday after all.

Some of you might not have heard of Nolcha Fashion Week, if this is the case then shame on you!  For your benefit here is a little bit of information;

Nolcha Fashion Week is a leading award winning event, held during New York Fashion Week, for independent fashion designers to showcase their collections to a global audience of press, retailers, stylists and industry influencers.


I would love it if you would check out the site and find out more about what I will be doing.  

http://www.nolchafashionweek.com/index.php



1 comment:

  1. Heya im loving your blog ! its really good ! i just started out so im like the way you layed yours out ! check it my blog and tell me what u think and follow if you like ! keep in touch :) excited to see your new posts ! xxx

    ReplyDelete