Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Talk to me now I'm older Your friend told you 'cause I told her

Well I did it bloggers, I completed race for life!  I even ran the last 1k (okay maybe slightly under).  I haven't got a sporty bone in my entire body, so completing the race was an achievement in itself for me.


It was such a lovely day and the atmosphere was so encouraging.  Everyone supported everyone which was lovely.  I could not have made it through if it hadn't of been for a lovely bunch of friends who accompanied me. 

SO anyway...my Glastonbury tickets came and I am London bound in prep for my 6am bus journey to Glastonbury on the Wednesday in exactly two weeks, gulp!  I still haven't got all of my stuff...help!  What do I need bloggers!!?  I am going to post everything I have so far...please help me out!

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on the run Megan! Don't forget wellies, some sort of rain coat (like the ones they take to Disney ;) ) wet wipes and dry shampoo!! I can not do a festival with out these!
    Becky x

    ReplyDelete