Friday, June 7, 2013

It's a trick of the eye to live or to die. A riddle without a clue...

What a great week!  So I am down in London, and the weather is glorious. 

I attended Graduate Fashion Week in Earls Court Tuesday and had the chance to spot a new crop of talent.  It really makes me wish I would have gone into design, although I am not that eccentric... Graduate fashion week is all about standing out from the crowd and being remembered.  

One university that really stood out from the crowd from my perspective was Nottingham Trent University, incredible.  



I went to see Bath Spa and Northampton do their thing on the catwalk.  With Northampton being so local it was great to see.  

A friend was showcasing her collection.  I am NOT being bias it was great.  She illustrated her own design onto the front, which was so in depth.  Lots of chain link added created an edgy yet wearable fashion.  De Monfort University also opened my eyes as to how creative fashion design can be, incredibly talented and outrageous, but not always wearable.  

No comments:

Post a Comment