Thursday, May 30, 2013

I wanna be your best friend I don't want you to be my girl

Cancer is commonly a subject that tabooed and feared.  It evokes feelings of animosity, anger, grief, and rightly so.  With in a simple word a life can be turned up side down.  It effects everyone whether they know it or not.  It's had an effect on my life and i'm sure it has on most of yours.


This year I have decided to do my bit to raise awareness and help fund the possibility of discovering a cure.  I am doing the race for life.  Me, seriously I am so unfit I pant walking down the garden path...okay i'm not that bad, but still.

I  am doing it  in honor of one of my oldest and dearest friends mum.  She recently won her battle with cancer and is one of THE bravest women I know.

A bit of a different post today, but I wanted to share something that is important to me.  Feel free to sponsor me.


CANCER I'M COMING TO GET YOU

1 comment: