Saturday, May 11, 2013

Here's one for the diamonds in the dark...

So bloggers I  have kept this a little quiet, but on 9th May I was lucky enough to be able to attend a press only Q&A with Professor Green, Zane Lowe and Pure Love.  It was INCREDIBLE!! The event was hosted by Relentless Energy drink and held at The Queen of Hoxton, Old St London.

I was a little nervous, it was a very unfamiliar part of London to me, and I was going in alone.  My nerves were instantly calmed when I walked down into the venue, the atmosphere was relaxed and everyone was incredible.  The free Relentless also helped, I am a sucker for Lemon Ice!



The event started with a viewing of the new Relentless TV advert, it follows the creative process from inspiration, creating and performance of each artist.  The Ad takes the viewer on a journey of 'Why Music Matters'.  It follows each artist through the process of making music, from the moment a new idea for a song is sprung, the creative process of crafting the piece and giving it up for approval.   After the chance to watch the ad, and a briefing on the process of creation, the artists were brought onto the front stage.  There we no questions from the crowd, but all subjects were fully covered!

The Q&A lasted about 45 minutes, and although I knew each artist was great, I never realised how humorous they were and how brilliant their personalities appeared to piece together.

We had the afternoon to fill, so what better than a trip to M&M World and some yummy food in China town?


In the evening I attended the Relentless after party with my lovely Mr.  There was a Pure Love DJ Set, Dexters Live and This Feeling DJ's providing us entertainment all night long!  Along with free booze and Relentless...perfect.  I spent the night dancing my but off to The Beatles, The Stone Roses and PEACE...HEAVEN!

Check out the Q&A on my 'A Moment With..' page!




Until next time bloggers.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UUQEoL2Cn4s

1 comment:

  1. I nominated you for the Liebster Award for your great blog!

    http://redlipstickandwhitepearls.blogspot.com/2013/05/liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete