Wednesday, May 15, 2013

He say one and one and one is three, Got to be good looking, Cause he's so hard to see



"The Liebster award is given to up and coming bloggers to encourage them to continue their work. What is a Liebster? The meaning: Liebster is German and means sweetest, kindest, nicest, dearest, beloved, lovely, kind, pleasant, valued, cute, endearing, and welcome."


So a little bit side tracked today my lovelies, I have been mega busy, but I do promise you by the end of the week I will have uploaded part two of the Relentless Q&A ( there is a photo of me on their Facebook Page...I feel famous!) 

A fellow blogger has nominated me for the 'Liebster award' I'm not entirely sure what it is, but I was so honoured I just had to carry on what was asked of me!  I was nominated by blog redlipstickandwhitepearls so for that, thank you very much!  

There are some rules you're suppose to follow, so here they are...
1. You must thank the person who gave you this award
2. You must display the Liebster heart on your blog
3. You should nominate up to 11 up-and-coming blogs with less than 200 subscribers
4. Each person must post 11 random things about themselves
5. Answer the questions given to you by the blogger who nominated you
6. Create 11 questions for those you nominate to answer
7. Notify your nominees and provide a link back to your post. 
8. You're not supposed to do “ping-backs”
So here are my answers to the bloggers questions! 



1. What is your absolute favorite beauty product? Homemade lemon sugar scrub, It does wonders for my skin and it tastes good when I lick my lips!


2. If you were stranded on an island, what 3 things would you want with you? My red lipstick (I can't go anywhere without it), an unlimited supply of Nachos and some Irn Bru......

3. Who's your favorite actor/actress? I don't really have one...I love Steve Buscemi he freaks me out! Liam Neeson of course, I wish he was like my uncle or something.

4. iPhone or Android? Well I swapped my iphone for an android...a mistake maybe?

5. What is your style as far as clothes and makeup? I love 50's style make-up, big red lips and smokey eyes...as far as clothes go I love a bit of everything.

6. What's your favorite type of music? I love the classics, The Beatles, The Kinks, The Who I also love  music like Peace, Palma Violets and Alt-J

7. Favorite book or movie? The Great Gatsby (cliche at the moment I know) 

8. What is your favorite store? Umm Independent stores, I love bagging a one off.  

9. Coca-cola or Pepsi? I am addicted to Coca-cola...bad times!

10. Big city or small town? BIG BIG CITY!

11. Who's your celebrity crush? Errr Orlando Weeks from The Maccabbes makes my heart stop.  I also love Norman Reedus but only in The Walking Dead, AND Finn from My Mad Fat Diary...yum!


1. What is your favourite shade of nail varnish?
2. What is your favourite style era i.e 1920's?
3. If you could be someone else for one day, who would you be?
4. Your most embarrassing moment?
5. 5 things you always carry in your handbag?
6. Someone you would be lost without?
7. What inspired you to start blogging?
8. Audrey Hepburn or Marilyn Monroe? 
9. Your favourite film?
10. Your favourite genre of music?
11. One song that has a significant meaning to you and why?

11 Random things about me

1. I am the youngest of four, three girls and a boy.
2. When I was 5, I bit the end of my tongue off.
3. Bez from the Happy Mondays was at a house party at my sisters house.
4. I am in love with The Beatles.
5. I hated mash potato, until my dad told me they were called Megan Kelly potatoes, I instantly loved them. 
6. From then on food I wouldn't eat, was named after me.
7. My feet are ALWAYS cold.
8. I was on TV crying at a Paul McCartney gig...three times.
9. I secretly love computer games.
10. I met my boyfriend when I was just 15.
11. I have naturally blonde hair, but would never go back. 

And here are the other blogs I would like to nominate:

redlipstickandwhitepearls
Peacock Review
BeckyBrown
DaisyBarlow

When I know a little more about what this award is, I will post lots more!! 

6 comments:

  1. Thankyou so much for nominating me!
    I'm sort of confused about the questions bit,were you supposed to set me questions or do I have to answer the questions you answered?xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why thank you! :) I have nominated you again, but don't feel like you have to do the post again! Aha! Was in Corby today and stumbled across the Clearance Bargains place.. Aladdins Cave or what!?!? x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much!! Tell me about it, you can get EVERYTHING in that place haha!!!xx

      Delete
  3. I'm totally obsessed with the Beatles too! and Coca-Cola! I'm the exact opposite with my hair naturally a brunette but I'm now a blonde and I have been for over two years now and I can't see going back to brown hair.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are incredible!! You really suit your blonde hair going by your photos! That's just like me, I won't ever go back haha!xx

      Delete
  4. Great post! For more opportunities to participate in the Liebster Award, gain more followers, and promote your blog. Please join " The liebster community" on Google +

    ReplyDelete