Saturday, May 4, 2013

Dealers keep dealin' Thieves keep thievin'

Just a quick pop in to say hello!

Wow, HELLO to all my new followers and thank you so much for the thousands of views I am receiving on my blog, I am so grateful to finally be moving forward.  I literally love blogging, I find it some what therapeutic   The ability to sit and write what ever compels you at the time, amazing.

So tomorrow I am off for an out door photoshoot (please god let it be sunny), and a great opportunity to get lots of piccies for my What Megan Wears... will be digging through my wardrobe all morning trying to find something acceptable and very 'me' to wear, or I'll just shove on what I wear to Asda...ha.

I am ready to take my blog that one step further, and I am desperate to join the blogging bandwagon of receiving sample products and having the opportunity to work with them and blog about them!  I have no idea where to being...gulp, any ideas?  I love independent companies, who like myself just need a little coverage! Perfecto!

Looking forward to posting a few picturs in the upcoming week, hoping you like them!.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=205cLtJmEP0

Cannot wait to see Primal Scream!

2 comments:

  1. hi! I've only just found your blog, but i've been looking through it and it's amazing and really entertaining! It would be so amazing if you could check my blog out,:D
    http://daisayy.blogspot.co.uk/
    If you do thankyou!!!!!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute blog!

    Win two nail polishes of your choice on my international giveaway :-)

    http://bigmegowski.blogspot.ie/2013/05/angelica-nail-polish-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete