Thursday, May 23, 2013

"They slipped briskly into an intimacy from which they never recovered."

WOW was that worth the wait, The Great Gatsby 3D certainly made the day.  The 3D alone would have won it over for me, It's been a while since I went to see a 3D film, and it just keeps getting better and better.

But honestly, it's all about the costumes isn't it...the 1920's quite simple take.my.breath.away.  If my hair didn't take so long to grow, I would so be sporting a Jordan-esque do this summer, she is beautiful.  I suppose I will just have to stick to rolling it up, at least when the stage passes I'll still have my locks.





One really did it for me


Daisy looks incredible in a Prada Crystal gown.  The dress is a play on the chandelier dress from the Prada Spring/Summer 10 collection.  Paired head to toe with Tiffany & Co diamonds and swaths of fur, what isn't to love. 


I've never been a fan of Lana Del Ray if i'm honest but.this.song.is.spine.chilling.  Her haunting voice literally whips through me MUCH better than the original.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lLFGP7LX_ic

Beyonce's version of back to black makes me shudder, I loathe it.  She has an incredible voice but I can't help recall just how Amy Winehouse would have sounded, no comparison.


No comments:

Post a Comment