Sunday, April 7, 2013

Somewhere in her smile she knows, that I don't need no other lover.....

I went to my first ever engagement party last night, and believe it or not bloggers it has made me all goooey inside.  Something I never thought I'd do was cry, physically cry, watching my friends dance to Aerosmith, but I did, a clear indication that I.am.old, I must be?

On a serious note, it was fab to catch up with some old friends and dance the night away!

Having spent the week before desperately trying to find a top to go with my star bargain buy, a pale blue and white skater skirt from Newlook, I decided it was time to take matters into my own hands, and with the assistance of my mumma, I utterly 'P.I.M.P.E.D' an old white blouse, and made it the perfect match ( or well so I think ).  All I did was take a bracelet I had just bought from River Island and cut it up, picking all of the spikes off.  Luckily having come from a bracelet all spikes had holes in, making my life SO much easier.  With the assistance of mum I sewed the spikes on one by one randomly positioning them, clever huh?  I then filled the gaps with faux pearls, pimped collar in the space of an hour AND it matched my shoes, simple.

I have spent my entire day catching up on work, still loving this whole working from home situation, nothing beats lying in bed in your pjs and getting things done, AND learning to make bunting, I am finally doing it whooo!  I am going to post my success within the next week.

Just a little post, still haven't improved on the 'regular' blogging thing, have I!


Lovely catch up with some old school friends, bride to be on the right hehe!



No comments:

Post a Comment