Tuesday, March 5, 2013

au revoir Paris

Today is the day, my last day in Paris!  I have spent allllll my money, and gave myself nothing to survive with, but it was SO worth it.  The cakes, the pastries ugh i'm drooling.

My delayed trip to the top of the Eiffel tower finally happened last night, and it.was.breath.taking.WOW.  I have never seen such a spectacular view.  The lights are incredible.  I spent at least 20 minutes staring into the view, literally reflecting on how on earth I ended up here.  The last time I had checked I had just left school and was confused about the path I wanted to take in life.  I was on an incredibly unsuccessful gap year which resulted in my switching jobs three times, applying and un-applying for university and lots of tears along the way.  I have said it before, but my life has changed in a week, and there is NO going back, no matter how anyone tries to force me.  A bit of a sentimental moment there, I hope I didn't bore you to tears.


Ooops, I better get packing, so here are my last few words......................................................


So here it goes, If anyone would like to donate to me 1 Billion Pounds so I can spend the rest of my many years indulging in Paris, I would be forever grateful.  Until next time bloggers!

No comments:

Post a Comment